“Podcasting is the bridge to prospects that sales and marketing teams have been searching for.”
What if you could increase your brand status, multiply your content output, and generate interest and demand from your ideal customers without writing another blog?
Sounds great, right? But many in-house marketing teams don’t know where to start, how to grow, or how to justify the investment.
Podcasting the traditional way = you’re the hero 🙅
Podcasting the prospecting way = you’re guest is the hero, a future client, and a warm referral source (something every PEO and B2B business thrives on) 👈
The team at Sweet Fish Media, a premier B2B podcasting agency, and creators of “B2B Growth,” a show with over 4 million downloads, is going to reveal their entire process to launching a podcast that connects you directly to the prospects you most want to do business with.
Here’s what you’ll learn when you attend live:
– Identify if Podcasting is right for your business
– Build a compelling case for your senior leadership team
– The 9 Roles of a successful podcasting team
– The 3 considerations to name your podcast
– Choosing your podcast recording and hosting platforms
– The audio tools and technology buyer’s guide
– How to avoid the most common podcasting mistakes
How to Register
Register now to join the live and highly interactive webinar Thursday, October 15th at 2 pm EST.
Did you know? Bluematter Webinars ditch the stuffy slide presentations, unmute your mics and give you unprecedented access to the experts that can help change the course of your business. 🚫 No thinly-veiled sales pitches, fluffy content, or reason to do something else while you “listen.”